Q & A with Leadership Director Baloo





Baloo
Q:  What are you most excited for this summer?
A: Going on trip to Killarney with the LITs (Leaders in Training).

Q: If you could have dinner with someone dead or alive, who would it be?
A: JRR Tolkien. Someone who has created such a fantastic world is incredibly interesting to me.

Q: What is your favourite camp meal?
A: My favorite meal is taco salad, with all the toppings aside from those that contain dairy (Editor’s Note: he is allergic to casein, a protein in dairy).

Q: If you had to choose between Frank’s Red Hot and Sriracha, what would you choose?
A: If I had to pick one type of hot sauce, I would pick Frank’s.

Q: What is your favourite place at camp?

A: There is a big flat rock near the high ropes area that is special to me. I remember sitting there on my first year on staff and all the staff were doing high ropes. I sat there, watching the staff joke around and it hit me that I was finally on staff.